Once again I missed my Wednesday post. Oh well, life goes on. I'm here right now. And life is good. I'm legal and ready for the Quinlan show. I've got my PA sales tax number. Woo hoo! Still in the thralls of doll parts. I can say that I'm having fun even though my apartment is a mess and it's beginning to freak me out. I will have to put all show things in one corner.
Yay! I was finally able to do something right and get it to where I needed it. Learn something new everyday. Back to stuffing. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...

No comments:
Post a Comment