I like Friday the 13th. It can be such a wonderful day. Today I managed to get something done. Like all of my Prim Dollie undies done. Woo hoo! The picture isn't great because some of them are white and others are beige in color but they are ready to go onto dolls. Yay me!
I hope to get the dresses done this weekend. These lovelies will be heading to the Quinlan Doll & Teddy Bear Convention and Sale next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...
1 comment:
Has trabajado mucho, me encanta como te ha quedado le quedara genial a las muñecas.
Seguro que tendras mucho exito.
Por cierto a mi tambien me gusta el viernes 13 jeje
besitos ascension
Post a Comment