And I'm still behind one. Geesh!
Monday, October 7, 2013
31 Days of Halloween - Catch up
Yes, the month just started and yes, it's going by so fast and yes, I'm a bit behind. Here are four drawings I did with an app on my phone. I used my finger and I liked doing it even though it was a bit foreign for me. Still working my way into this century of technology. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa!
Okay, wow, geesh! This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...
-
Working hard to get back in the groove of blogging. It's a way to get my feelings, ideas, and dreams out of my head and into the world. ...
-
For some reason I couldn't upload close-ups. I will try to get more pics later but for right now I wanted to show you that I finished ...
-
Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Dayligh...




No comments:
Post a Comment