Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I know it's been awhile since my last posting but I'm scrambling to get things done. I'm on track, which is good and I'm so excited about what I want to do and what I have done so far. The tall pieces are my Ghostie Girls. The little one laying down on the right is a peg leg bunner. I can't wait to get him done. The goal is to have all bodies done this week so I can spend time dressing and embellishing.

Here are some of the witch faces. Painting is done on all of them, now I have to do the detail work with color pencil. Will be picking up some fall and Halloween charms to decorate them and their hats.

This pic didn't turn out very well. These are fabrics chosen for my Skele Pirate. The multi-color stripe fabric is for his pants, the dark stripe is more of a charcoal color and will be his vest, the lighter stripe will be for his shirt and the red go around his head under his hat (maybe). He will be sporting an eye patch too.

I've started staying up late this past week and this one will be no different. I will try to update a post a week until the big show. I'll make sure to take pics at the show too. Today will be mostly needle felting. Happy Labor Day!
I'd like to welcome PP Kessler to the party.


3 comments:

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por esas preciosas caras, debe ser dificil y tener mucho pulso, enhorabuena.
Me encanta la ropa que has elegido.
Espero que subas muchas fotos de la feria.
besitos ascension

Kim said...

wooo hooo- You are going to have the best display there! I cannot hardly wait to see the ghostie girls- and the skellie pirate! I'm glad you're going to take pictures- I wish I could come to the show! Good luck this week with your goals and don't run yourself down too much- remember to take care of yourself too my friend!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Ascension and Kim. I wish you could be there too. I will take care of myself the next couple of weeks. I've already started planning for next year. Is that weird or what?

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...