- 6 books read- awesome
- 4 business quilts longarmed
- 1 quilt done for me
- 2 day trips- both to art/craft shows
- 1 Mary's Mavens lunch
- 1 talk to a life coach
- 7 Netflix viewings
- 1 quilting workshop
- 1 project started- Blythe clothes, a big challenge
- backed up my photos on my laptop
- was head volunteer over 37 volunteers and 2 husbands for my quilt guild's bi-annual show
- worked on Halloween things 6 times
- 5 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- 15 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
I started back on my challenge for Blythe. Day 11 and I will start another challenge tomorrow for the month of June. It's a 29 Faces challenge. It usually happens in February and we can do any face we want. The June challenge is strictly for the male face. And I need a lot of practice on the male face. So we'll see.
I did take two days off over the weekend. I did absolutely nothing. I read, lots. I watched series on Netflix. Poirot, Chowder, Keeping up Appearances. I straightened the apartment, tossed some things, and rearranged shelves for new projects. Because Halloween is just around the corner.