So, my wrap up for July.
- 7 books read
- finally finished the rough draft of my short story
- 5 business quilts longarmed
- 1 wall hanging quilt top done
- 1 Sashiko piece done
- 8 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
- 11 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- 7 days of practicing Esperanto
- 1 movie on Netflix
Not bad but I can do better. Something to look forward to. Getting better at not beating myself up over not finishing or beginning things. I'm good. I'm also ready for fall. So done with the heat and humidity.
I've started my list of things I need to get done, what I want to get done, and what I want to get started for next month. Tomorrow. Good grief. Oh well, time marches on. I might as well have some fun. Take care!