I can't believe how fast it went by. Even with an extra day. But the month is in the history books. Here's what I did:
- 2 Books read
- 15 days of Writing- down by 6 days
- 4 business quilts longarmed
- 3 personal quilts done
- 2 art shows, attended
- 19 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
- 3 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
- 13 Netflix movies/series
- 29 Faces challenge- drew, painted 29 faces
- 2 projects done- bat ornaments, bunner door hangs
I started a huge project today. I was busy designing patterns. I hadn't done that in a long time and at one point got a little frustrated but I continued to work at it. Will be at it again tomorrow. Etsy shop opening has been delayed until this new project is well underway. Sorry about that but I want things to be very nice.
Not bad. But there is always room for improvement. I feel fine. I'm ready to get back to creating many things. I missed creating things. Now I've got a brand new month to see what I can do.