It wasn't a bad month. Still working on not being too hard on myself. Along with getting two part-time local gigs I accomplished:
- read one out of three books
- 14 out of 31 Days of Halloween
- Got 13 ornaments done
- Painted two complete pics and worked on five
- Cut out my pirate vest (almost done)
- 3637 words on Map Hunter 3- rough draft
- 6750+ more general writing (a total of 10,387 words for the month)
- Participated in online doll group swap
- Began to teach a young lady how to sew
I know I am way hard on myself and my accomplishments but this blog is for my creative journey. I'm just now getting started and this year isn't over yet. I will be starting NANOWRIMO tonight at midnight.
Write a novel in a month, 50 thousand words from November 1 to November 30. I will be working on at least three short stories but may add another one. I know I'll hit my mark this year. I have started a list for November and may have to take it down a notch because of NANO. I also have a craft fair this month too.
I thought fall was here but today it's going to be in the 70s. Enough already. May everyone have a wonderful Halloween. Stay safe.