Sunday, December 20, 2015

No Pic Post

I forgot to take pics at the Krankie's Craft Fair yesterday. I used to do this fair religiously but the past couple of years, I haven't been able to make it. One, I didn't have any new work to show, and two, I'd recently started a new business. The Fair was in a new location, with lots of natural light coming in, lots more space for a variety of artists and crafters, and lots more parking. It was wonderful, people were buying from local artists the weekend before Christmas.

It was nice to see many of the artists I did the show with. It was nice to see new people there too. What was really interesting were the comments from friends and artists who were disappointed that I didn't have a table there. That really made my day. That I had work that they admired and missed. I told them that I would most definitely be there next year. I am ready to start creating again. It's been awhile, like two years of creative drought.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...