Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Gonna Figure Things Out

Yep... everyday is a new day and you just don't know what you're going to get. Have to remember not to take things personally because most people I won't see again. I'm talking about the latest job. I did get a walk in this morning. Beautiful sunrise. I'm looking at it as a good way to start a new and good day. And to stop overthinking things.


I really do like the neighborhood I'm in. There are two ponds very close to each other and the past two mornings I was able to see a grey heron. The first time I think we scared each other. Yesterday while I was having lunch, I saw a hawk take a bath in one of the ponds. That was a new one. And a few days ago, a coyote pranced across the backyard. This is the part I like about living in a small town. Nature.

I'm behind on my NaNo but I have the weekend off so I will be catching up. My plan is to edit some old pieces while this new piece is percolating in a drawer somewhere. I've started clearing more things out and downsizing yet again. More things will be going to charity by the end of the year. I've got things set aside for the spring subdivision yard sale next year. Working on changing some things; not waiting until the new year. Have a good day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...