Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Update - No Pic Post

I'm still amongst the living.

Been crazy busy at the other job. Getting a few more hours in by covering for co-workers. You know, illness, funerals, doctor's appointments and when that was winding down, others were off on vacations, spring break, and cruises. I am a bit behind on doll making but I'm getting there. There are a lot of bodies and parts hanging around. I was about to beat myself up over not being farther along but I will have what I have when the doll show comes around. I actually feel pretty good right now. Now that I've got a plan. Number 856. Or something like that. I will have pics of progress tonight.

The weather is crazy. It was raining so hard yesterday that it looked like it was just fog. Still raining like crazy today, so much that the snow has melted. The pond out back is over its banks and there are goofy ducks floating around. Um... aren't they kind of early? It isn't even March yet and I do believe we are in for at least one more snow. They're going to get their little duck butts frozen to the pond surface. A friend said that maybe they know something we don't know. I gave it a split second of a thought. Nope, it's Michigan. So I'll see ya later.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...