Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Wrap-Up

Okay.... I don't know what happened to March. Maybe part of it was winter cabin fever finally getting the heck out of here, or Daylight Savings Time (that can screw anyone up), or the fear of finally doing things I want and like to do and having fun at it.

What did I get done? A few things: Outline for Script Frenzy, Beely got done, more skull ornaments; things got worked on such as my bunny wall hanging, Celtic Knot wall hanging, Bunners, 3 new Koji Bears, and things for the film. Not quite satisfying but it wasn't a total waste.

I did start walking again and started Tai Chi. So I'm looking out for my mental and physical health. Oh yeah, I am laughing. There were no fireworks in March. I'll have to change that for April. A new month. I can start again. Fine some trouble to get into. Still laughing. Maybe March was the calm before the birth of a creative firestorm. I like that. You just don't know what's coming. Smells like trouble to me.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Here's wishing you a HUGE creative firestorm for April- although I have to say that I think you accomplished lots for March :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Kim.

Wendy Luane Barber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...