Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Hello May

I do hope that spring has finally sprung around here. I don't know about you but everyone is a wee bit cranky and we need more sun. I found a little bit of hope outside.


I've been back in Michigan a little over a year now. I started a new book and now it's time for the next chapter. How am I feeling? Right now, a bit tired after paying bills, house cleaning, putting away food, checking emails, filling out a show application, taking out the trash, and trying to figure out this month in my Bullet Journal. The morning is gone but I do have the afternoon and some of the evening to do something creative.

Do something creative. Yeah... after getting lots of tips from some amazing doll artists, buying some fresh Creative Paper Clay, and printing off a tutorial, I'm ready to start some new dolls. Terrified? Of course, but I just sent in money for a table at a doll show in October so I best to get crackin'. I intend on posting more often too. If the sun is shining where you are, enjoy. I'll see ya in a bit.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...