Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oswin

This is Oswin. He's my 5th needle felt creation but my first needle felt art doll. I made him in at a Paige Cox workshop and had a blast. She didn't think I would learn anything from her, me being a doll maker for over 20 years but I knew better. One can always pick up different techniques in any class.
I wasn't too fond of the idea of wet felting but she showed me a different way to do it and I'm just about ready to go. I need to pick up a few more things at the end of the week and Oswin will have company.
My friend Kellie fell in love with him, so she'll get one for her office. I'll make a female version for my mom for Christmas. She'll get a kick out of it.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...