Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Vacation

My friend Kellie came to visit me this weekend from Michigan. She comes once a year about this time and we catch up on everything from when we were in school, to families, work, creative endeavors and the future.

Of course we had a blast. We ate out and drove around. I took her to Historic Bethania and to the Hampton House Gallery. We saw some awesome homes and told of how we would decorate and landscape them. Went shopping and talked and laughed 'til we couldn't do it anymore. No towns were painted red or purple and no buildings burned. :D

Now it's back to being creative and get back on track with NaNo. I miss her already but will see her in the summer.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...