Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Back, Again

I kind of don't know where to start. For the past two weeks I've been finishing my manuscript to go to the South Carolina Writer's Conference in Myrtle Beach. I've gotten confirmation on a holiday art & craft show in December, I have a commission to make 15 holiday cards, and I'm planning on doing NANOWRIMO again in November.

The art show will be at Krankie's Coffee Shop. It will be my first time and I've already have Wandi dolls started. Winter Wandis. This time I will be knitting items for them to wear. I also have Winter Sprites started, and will be reworking my angel ornament pattern.

Working on booking shows for next year and right now I have a One Woman show in October 2011 (Halloween related of course). I have to get started on that now. Oh my!

Now that my first manuscript is done and will be off to an agent, I must begin the second one in the series. I'm glad that second story is already outlined and ready to go. I've got to get a schedule made up, like pronto.

I would like to welcome Paul Smith to the adventure. I didn't see a link but thanks for joining.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...