Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

Wow! Can you believe it? Another month gone by, a new one beginning. I just can't believe how fast time is zipping by. With so many things to do.  So many things I want to do. So many places to see, people to meet, friends to hand out with. As this month and year winds down, I am reflecting on a lot of things. My artwork, my place in the world wide scheme of things. I am grateful for so much but this season, this part of my life is ending and a new one beginning. It's a bit scary but so many wonderful things are coming.

Life is way to short to be miserable. I've apologized to people. I've forgiven others. But this is my life. I will continually work on my happiness. I will help others who want it along the way. I will also do my best to convert those to the ART SIDE.

I am wrapping up projects for this year. I have one last craft show next week. Then the plotting and planning for 2012. A show and an exhibition in February, a show in May. That will keep me busy. I'm giving myself six months for a final edit of my kid's adventure book. The list for the month is short. But the list for 2012, oh my, that's going to be a challenge.  Now of course there are my UFPs or unfinished projects. That list is ongoing, somehow growing. I will tackle that too. I will have that list soon and we can chart my progress in 2012.

Here is my first project finished this month. It is an applique ornament that we started in my applique workshop. Two friends are going to help me deck my halls for the holidays. I will tell you that this is the first time I've wanted to decorate for Christmas/Winter/Holidays, everything to celebrate this past year. It was a good one.


Have a great December. Live, Love, Celebrate, Laugh, Enjoy friends and family.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...