Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wow! Christmas.

For all who celebrate it, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I did. It's been many years since I had a Christmas. My friends decorated my apartment, I got a couple of gifts even, and I was invited to a Christmas dinner. After dinner I learned how to play Canasta. I hadn't planned on going anywhere for Christmas but it was nice to get out of the house.

I had a lot of fun. Being with really cool people, being loved, and returning it. I can't wait 'til next year.


Here's the wreath Maya made me. I made the skull ornament.


Here's my door with all my holiday cards received through the mail. I think I will have to get one of those brown twig type wreaths so I can decorate it for each holiday and season.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...