Monday, February 29, 2016

February Wrap Up

February is done.

I can't believe how fast it went by. Even with an extra day. But the month is in the history books. Here's what I did:

  • 2 Books read
  • 15 days of Writing- down by 6 days
  • 4 business quilts longarmed
  • 3 personal quilts done
  • 2 art shows, attended
  • 19 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
  • 3 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
  • 13 Netflix movies/series
  • 29 Faces challenge- drew, painted 29 faces
  • 2 projects done- bat ornaments, bunner door hangs
I started a huge project today. I was busy designing patterns. I hadn't done that in a long time and at one point got a little frustrated but I continued to work at it. Will be at it again tomorrow. Etsy shop opening has been delayed until this new project is well underway. Sorry about that but I want things to be very nice.

Not bad. But there is always room for improvement. I feel fine. I'm ready to get back to creating many things. I missed creating things. Now I've got a brand new month to see what I can do.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...