Sunday, January 1, 2017

And Here We Are

Yep, Hello 2017.

A new year, a new day, a new month. In a way I'm kind of looking forward to this one. After the past three being not quite up to par, this one feels different. Not only do I have goals but I finally have plans for those goals. Projects broken down to keep me on track and reach those goals. I don't do resolutions but I have projects. I also have challenges too. Starting this month with a drawing hands challenge for myself. Next month will be 29 Faces again. For now, I need help drawing hands better and I might throw in some feet too. I am joining an online friend to do a 32 Movie Challenge. To watch movies from each year starting in 1920 up to 1980. Some that I haven't seen and so forth. It should be fun and I'll be able to see something new. Each month that comes up will have a new challenge and I'll keep you up to date.

There will be more drawing and painting. Some will be for sale. More Halloween creepies and new dolls and they will also be for sale. I plan on having one short story finished by the end of the month. And some other new things.

I emptied my Good Things Jar and there weren't many that happened. That was pretty sad and I usually keep hold of old calendars because of the pics but last year was so bad I ripped it apart and threw it away. Good riddance 2016. And the past two years before it.


I am excited about this year. Yes, there will be things that just happen but it's the way you react to the stupid things that happen. I will forge ahead. Yep, I'm feeling this year. I hope you are too.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

Happy New Year dear cousin. Blessings to you for the best year ever

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...