Friday, January 6, 2017

I Am Ready

Yes, I am ready and hunkered down for the Snowpocalypse. It's when it's supposed to snow very bad in North Carolina and other southern states. The weather models show varying amounts of the white stuff to fall, so we kind of don't know what we'll get. Many have run to the grocery store for provisions and so did I but I already knew I had to go. Snow or not. And one does have to make sure that you have enough of the TP (toilet paper) for any such event. I have no problems with southern snows. I'm originally from Michigan and if someone tells me to stay indoors until the roads have been plowed, that's just what I'm going to do.

I have caught up to my first challenge of the year. I'm sketching hands all month. Because I need to practice on hands. I'm working from Jack Hamm's Cartooning the Head and Figure. It's a very old book. I think I got it when I was in high school. And I found another sketchbook that's almost filled.




And I sketched some doll clothes. I will have to check my fabric to see what will work and then make some final renderings.



No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...