Monday, February 13, 2017

Under Construction




Yes. Oh my gosh! It's been a long time since my last post. But I've been packing like crazy to get out of here by the end of the month. I've got 12 more days before I head back to Michigan. Long story. But everything is okay. My new adventure continues up north. I'm good. So many things going on, so many new ideas for projects and I can't wait to get started on them. And finally, I'll be able to sell some things online. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't totally disappeared. No, the Mother Ship hasn't stopped to pick me up. Yet. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Safe travels and blessings in your new adventure.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Glenda.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...