Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy October!

Here we are. A brand new month. I'm finally getting over the creeping crud and feel just about human. This is my favorite month of the year and there's even a Friday the 13th this month. How creeptastic is that? The temps have finally dropped and it feels like autumn instead of summer. The leaves aren't changing as fast because it's been kind of dry but they're forecasting rain later in the week. Friends online are putting up their October decorations and I'm living vicariously through them. Some people are so talented.

Yesterday, I went with a friend to the Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween art show in Chelsea, MI. It was wonderful. I couldn't take pics because of the crowd and I was too busy looking at everything. I finally was able to see the work of artists I follow online and meet them. It was really cool because they recognized me first while I recognized their work. I got lots of hugs and felt in my element. The creativity was amazing. And I am so ready to get started. There's nothing wrong with starting again. Oh, I've also secured part-time employment, so we'll see how the creative stuff goes. I have to get some type of a costume worked up because I've been invited to a Halloween party. There's a first for everything.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...