Monday, April 2, 2018

Hello April

I got up yesterday morning and was shocked to see white stuff on the ground and little fluffy white things floating around. After a lot of rain and gusty winds the previous day. All day. Yes, Old Man Winter is still hanging around. Glad the snow didn't stick but it's the nightmare of it all. But spring is coming, a little late but it's coming. At 7 P.M. it's still light out. Birdsong has changed and green things are starting to grow.

Onward.

I didn't post a lot last month. Eegads! I made my one year anniversary on being back in Michigan. Okay... so now what? Good question and I'm working on some answers. Still figuring me out, I love being a work in progress. And starting a new chapter in The Book of Wendy. So here we go.
My front page for April in my bullet journal.


Got my Christmas gifts started too. I'd always wanted to get them started in February but March is okay. I love knitted cotton dishcloths. 


And here are some witches I'm working on. I had to go out and buy a brand new paint brush to paint their stockings.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...