Friday, November 30, 2018

Well, well...

Here I am again. Another month has gotten the best of me. First off, the weather went from this...


to this...


in 2.5 seconds. Michigan time. Yep, I didn't get a proper fall this year. I guess that's a thing of the past now. I'm glad I have some fond memories of how a fall used to be. Beautiful colors on the trees, crunching on the dry leaves on my way to school. Nice cool temps so you could have a window open for a couple of weeks after summer. Chilly for Halloween, a little snow for Thanksgiving, and then winter. And winter was after Indian Summer (which may not be politically correct these days), a time after a frost and then a week of warm temps. Nope, nada, it's gone forever. Now it's winter and daylight is short. Winter isn't official until December 21st but it's here. The only thing to do is deal with it and soon there will be fires in the fireplace.

November got away from me. Yes, I had some plans. I did do a doll show, it was okay. Made a little money and got some new contacts. I always like talking to the other vendors. I got sick. Oh boy did I get sick. Not flu sick but a really bad sinus infection. Usually I could kick it with an over-the-counter medication but not this time. I was having vertigo with this bad boy. I had to go to Urgent Care. I got a shot in the rear end so I could get some relief and antibiotics for ten days. I'm feeling loads better but then I had to take my truck back to the shop. And I didn't finish NaNoWrimo. Ugh! When it rains, it pours fish and frogs. Tackled again by the universe. But...

I'm back up. Still hanging in there. Looking for the silver lining of a whole lot of storm clouds.  This month got away from me. But a  new one starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

I love your honesty and realism cousin.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Cuz.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...