Monday, December 3, 2018

December

Yay!

Maybe. It was gorgeous yesterday at a marvelous 53 degrees. The sun was out, people were smiling. Then it started to rain and then we got snow. That was a pretty good fake out. I mean, it's winter. As they say in probably every state, don't like the weather, wait a few minutes.

Anyway, I've a pretty good creative list for the month. Which I've started. I have to finish a doll before Christmas. So far, so good.


She will get stuffed tonight. I am late on having my front page for my Bullet Journal done, but that's nothing new. It is sketched, I just have to color it. It does make me smile though. I'll show it to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...