Saturday, February 16, 2019

More Faces

The one thing that I'm staying abreast of is drawing these faces. So here are some more until Monday when I can really get back to creating things.



I also bought fabric for aprons for mom's church ladies. That's all washed and ready to be cut out.


This has been the weirdest month and a half for a new year. I don't know... the Polar Vortex probably messed up things. Can't truly trust forecasters because when they say things will be clear, there's more snow. Being stuck in has given me some time to think about where to permanently reside. That's a tough one.

#29faces

4 comments:

Steven W. Dunn said...

I don't know how you come up with all these characters-your men/boy faces are terrific!

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy! I hope you're doing well! I don't know if you remember me, but we were blogging buddies back in the day. My old username was "The Red Angel." :) Anyway, it's so good to see you're still blogging and crafting! Neat cartoons, by the way - I didn't know you drew! The polar vortex kind of threw off my game as well. Let's hope the weather warms up soon.

-Wendy Lu (The Red Angel)
wendyluwrites.com

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thanks Steven. I have several very old how-to-draw books that I go to for inspiration. Then put my own twist on them. I have an old Drawing the Head and Hands by Andrew Loomis that I will be working from next. I have a big project in mind but I need to keep sketching these guys.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

OMG! Wendy Lu2. How are you? I do remember you little sis and I read your latest post. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments and in a weird way, some of the things we've both been going through in the past 2 years mirror each other. Except my stuff is in art. Yes, I'm getting back to drawing and plan on doing more. We shall both go forth and conquer.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...