Monday, August 31, 2009

In Progress

I finally have enough pieces in progress to post. I have pieces for the indie film and pieces for the art festival and upcoming holiday season. The latest new designs are my genies. I have my staple of angel ornaments (above) and new angel designs (below) which may turn out to be folk angels. Haven't decided.
I have also started a very large doll, her head is 6". She's going to be a fortune teller and I even plan on making ears for lots of earrings. She'll have individual fingers for lots of rings too. Two will be made. There will also be witches, fairies, sprites coming soon. I also put on my list, mermaids. The next couple of months should be exciting.
Will have to work on photos too. Everything is a work in progress.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...