Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's April!

Oh my gosh! I've already messed up. Here I said I was going to be more consistent and I missed a day already. Yikes! But I was prepping for my first kid workshop and finishing up two sample dolls for another doll making class that has been scheduled. The first workshop went well. The kids were happy and I had a blast.





Add caption








Me and Diane Ceasar, director of Delta Arts Center.

So I've been busy and will continue to keep up-to-date with my posts. So much more happening and fast. It's great! I feel alive and the creativity is exploding. Have and astounding April!

1 comment:

Becky G said...

My o my are these all cute! One day you'll offfer a class when I can get off & come. Well done! B

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...