Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finished my aliens but they didn't come out the way I'd planned.  I made up the paper mache recipe and it was okay but not the effect that I wanted.  I have another recipe to try but another doll maker told me about something else that might do what I want it to do.  I'll get back with you on that. But here are my guys. Two factions: one the likes Earth and one that wants it totally obliterated.


They are totally goofy and it doesn't seem like the bad one will be taken seriously.  So back to the drawing board.  I like my paint job but I want more detail in the face.  I also like the idea of the placards that show their alliance.  We might be in trouble.  Or not.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...