Sunday, June 23, 2013

On My Worktable

Oh my gosh! This month has flown by. Did you get to see the Super Moon? I saw it, but it wasn't way big like in some pics online. It was very bright though and it made me smile. Still working on things. I apologize for not keeping up. I've fallen short on the celebrating this month but there are a few cool plans in the works.


Here's what's on my worktable right now. Still working on my Bless This House borders. I now have the sunflowers in place. One has already been appliqued on.


More Day of Dead doll pins to finish and a large doll for a group swap that needs to be done by the end of the week. Been writing too. And that's always changing. It's going to be a scorcher this week and I'm hoping I don't have to go out much if at all. Have a good one. It's finally summer and the days are getting shorter.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...