Monday, September 9, 2013

Bookmarks

This past Saturday I went with a friend and her two daughters to the annual Bookmarks Festival of Book and Authors.  I was going to go, then I wasn't going to go, then I decided to go.  I'm glad I did because I saw people I hadn't seen in years, both writers and artists.  I sat in on two authors, saw a ton of books I wanted to get but didn't.  It was an all day event and I got to meet, get an autographed book, and a pic with Craig Johnson.  He is the creator of the Longmire series that the TV series is based on.  He is very funny, personable and not too bad to look at.  As usual, I have a lousy pic of myself but I had a blast!


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...