Tuesday, September 3, 2013

On My Table

Next on the list, and it is the most amazing and long list, are some ghoulies.  I think it was Maya who called them Wendy's Ghoulies and both she and Amanda gave me some ideas for these little critters.  They are also going to be ornaments.  This is my year for ornaments.  I going to be a blubbering chicky by the end of the month.


Their faces will be painted.  You'll just have to check back to see how they will be painted.  It's one of the purposes of the blog.  To create and challenge myself.  Have a spectacular week folks!

1 comment:

Steven W. Dunn said...

Hi Wendy
It's going to be fun to see how you let each face express itself through your artistry.
Steven

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...