Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Spring and Happy May!

Spring flowers2

Yes, it’s finally spring. Thank goodness. It’s also a new month. I don’t know how I feel about that because the year is almost halfway done. What? Didn’t we just have New Year’s? Any hoo, this has been one crazy year so far. I’ve been sick every month this year and I don’t know what’s going on. I did cut back on my wine consumption so maybe I have too much blood in my wine stream. No seriously, I cut back and I get sick. I was sick twice last month and just now getting back in the creative groove. Yes, I so behind but there’s not much I can do about that except to get busy. I don’t know if I want to make a list of what I’m going to try to accomplish this month because other projects and events are coming up. So I’ll do updates as they come.

I did finish a commission of four ornaments.

commission ornaments

And I finally did a fiber art postcard.

fiber art postcard

I am so ready for spring and summer. I really want to do more day trips and maybe some weekend jaunts. I want to spend more time with my friends and enjoy life. And do lots of new creative stuff. More dolls, witches, and maybe a ghoulish circus. And I want to welcome Judy’s Fabrications to the party.

2 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for becoming a new follower.
I LOVE those little Christmas ornaments!!How sweet!!How clever of you.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Thank you Judy.

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...