Friday, May 30, 2014

Other Things on My Table

I’m finally getting back to making more aliens. The first two sold at an art show in February, and then the sickness. And now the heat and humidity. Not great for baking things. But I shall persevere.

new aliens in works

The pic above shows some heads and the beginnings of feet. I forgot to take a pic of the other heads. I’ve also been working on my Gail Wilson doll and finally got her head repainted. Her bloomers and slip are sewn. I will wait until I have her dress done and take a before and after the dye pic. I like her face a lot better. I used some paint from a previous G Wilson doll kit and did more on her eyes and made her lips darker and fuller. I will give her a light antiquing but no sanding this time.

Gail Wilson repaint 3

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...