May Wrap Up

It's the end of another month. They just keep zooming by. I almost made it out of the month unscathed but that didn't happen. Just when you think things will be okay, you get knocked upside the head with a Sippy Cup full of ice cubes. Yeah. What did go right? Let's see.


  • 6 books read- awesome
  • 4 business quilts longarmed
  • 1 quilt done for me
  • 2 day trips- both to art/craft shows
  • 1 Mary's Mavens lunch 
  • 1 talk to a life coach
  • 7 Netflix viewings
  • 1 quilting workshop
  • 1 project started- Blythe clothes, a big challenge
  • backed up my photos on my laptop
  • was head volunteer over 37 volunteers and 2 husbands for my quilt guild's bi-annual show
  • worked on Halloween things 6 times
  • 5 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
  • 15 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
I started back on my challenge for Blythe. Day 11 and I will start another challenge tomorrow for the month of June. It's a 29 Faces challenge. It usually happens in February and we can do any face we want. The June challenge is strictly for the male face. And I need a lot of practice on the male face. So we'll see.

I did take two days off over the weekend. I did absolutely nothing. I read, lots. I watched series on Netflix. Poirot, Chowder, Keeping up Appearances. I straightened the apartment, tossed some things, and rearranged shelves for new projects. Because Halloween is just around the corner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Pic Post

Catching Up

Hello December -No Pic Post