Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Wrap Up

It's the end of another month. They just keep zooming by. I almost made it out of the month unscathed but that didn't happen. Just when you think things will be okay, you get knocked upside the head with a Sippy Cup full of ice cubes. Yeah. What did go right? Let's see.


  • 6 books read- awesome
  • 4 business quilts longarmed
  • 1 quilt done for me
  • 2 day trips- both to art/craft shows
  • 1 Mary's Mavens lunch 
  • 1 talk to a life coach
  • 7 Netflix viewings
  • 1 quilting workshop
  • 1 project started- Blythe clothes, a big challenge
  • backed up my photos on my laptop
  • was head volunteer over 37 volunteers and 2 husbands for my quilt guild's bi-annual show
  • worked on Halloween things 6 times
  • 5 Wendy B Quilts blog posts
  • 15 World of Wendy Lu blog posts
I started back on my challenge for Blythe. Day 11 and I will start another challenge tomorrow for the month of June. It's a 29 Faces challenge. It usually happens in February and we can do any face we want. The June challenge is strictly for the male face. And I need a lot of practice on the male face. So we'll see.

I did take two days off over the weekend. I did absolutely nothing. I read, lots. I watched series on Netflix. Poirot, Chowder, Keeping up Appearances. I straightened the apartment, tossed some things, and rearranged shelves for new projects. Because Halloween is just around the corner.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...