Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holy Smokes!

It's been awhile since my last post but I've been busy getting ready for a craft fair. My first in a couple of years. Making new things, repricing some old ones. I finally got a nice roly cart to haul things and a friend's teen is going to help me out a bit. As life would have it, I got more quilt tops come in to be done for Christmas. It's all good. I'm feeling happy for a change and I plan on working to keep that vibe throughout the new year. I also made a swap ornament for an online group I'm in. It's a Krampus but he isn't very scary.

 
I added another painting to my sketchbook and I don't know if I'll get anymore filled by the end of the month.

And then there have been the holiday parties I went to. Not as many as I was invited to but the group Mary's Mavens had their party last night which was amazing. The food was wonderful and the energy of all the women there was wonderful. I made some new friends, saw some old ones, and had a tarot card reading which was pretty much on point. A tarot reading is different from a psychic reading because you don't tell anything to the person doing it. She reads things through the cards and she hit several things right on the head. As far as things that I am pursuing as far as career and what I want out of life and the things that are standing in my way. But I am on a good track. That part was really cool to hear and it has empowered me to forge full speed ahead.


Here are ornaments I finished yesterday. Today I work on tiny table toppers and finish pricing things, pick up a table from a friend to use at the fair. I'm excited but starting to run on fumes. My apartment is a wreck and it will take a week to get things back together for the next big project.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...