Thursday, December 22, 2016

Recuperating

Didn't mean to neglect my blog but I was crazy busy three weeks before the Krankie's Craft Fair which was last Saturday. It was a good show. The first I've done in several years and I'm so glad I did it. I met new people, some fans showed up and those who followed my blog which was surprising and amazing. I love talking to fans. Things I thought would sell didn't and things I didn't think would sell did. I had a handful of black and white drawings and quite a few of them sold. People really liked them, so guess what I'll be doing in the near future? Making more drawings to sell. I finally did my final tally and I did way better than I thought I did.



Sunday, I did absolutely nothing. I'm not quite 100% recovered but I'm getting there. I started straightening things up and can now see the floor in my apartment and I've cleared off my art table so I can get started on new pieces.


I set up a small holiday setting because once again, I ran out of time to do something really nice. And this won't take long to dismantle once Christmas is over. I'm in planning stages for upcoming projects and I hope you will be as excited as I am when I show them.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...