Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Been Busy

I think that's a good  thing. Or, the realization that my doll show is in a little over two months has stoked the fires under my creative butt. More go-to items cut out and ready to be stuffed. One older design doll; I cut out and sewed more of them for the show. I designed a new doll today and cut out two just to see if the pattern will work. And I finally got a top pattern for the mini witches made and their fabrics ironed and ready to go.


The new pattern is the long doll with the stripe legs. I love, love, love that fabric and bought what I could when it was around. I don't know if I'll ever find it again or anything like it. But I will search. the little doll next to her I've made before and sold most of them. They are cute little primitive dollies at a very nice price. Have to have something for everyone and in different price ranges.


The mini witches have their selection of fabrics ready. I still haven't gotten to any clay dolls. Cloth dolls are so much simpler and I know I can do them. Ugh... it's a creative mental growth block. I mean, I've done dolls in polymer and air dry clay before but I have a design in mind and I don't know if I can pull it off. Fear is not my friend.

Okay, gotta go turn some bodies and get to stuffing. Gotta go to the other job in the morning, switched with a co-worker who nabbed a doctor's appointment. You know how precious those appointments can be. Take care!!!

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...