Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hello There!

I'm really working to do more posts on my old blog but I am being challenged. The doll pins I recently finished, well, I sold seven of them so I will cut out more tonight. The next project to work on are my six mini witches. Yes, I get to a certain point and nothing gets done. Completed. I'm working on that too. I did pick out fabric for their outfits.


Not a very good pic color wise but I'll work on that too. But you can see the fall color theme I so love. I'm debating on coffee dying a few things. I know I will have to dye their bloomers because they are way too bright. I have also been sketching some new pieces too and forgot to take pics, so that should make me come back either tomorrow or Saturday. Well, time's a ticking. See ya soon.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...