Sunday, July 1, 2018

I Take That Back

Today is Day One of my next trip around the sun. The last two days were spent having fun. Now I'm back to creative work. I have quite a few projects for my new year, deadlines, goals, and a few things on my new bucket list. I don't know how much I'll reveal along the way or just tell you when things are done or I'm ready to jump on a plane. Some things you have to keep close to the vest.

Last month was okay. Yes, I'm still a wee bit hard on myself but I'm human. I did get a large project done. The doll and sent a load of other dolls to North Carolina for a theater production. Yes, I have to look at the small things the I did and not the five page list of things I didn't do. I was able to get my front page to July's Bullet Journal done. I got the idea from christina77star. She's on Facebook, You Tube, and Instagram. She did not have the skellie guy in her tub. Or the rat. Those are my additions. Still working on my handwriting too.


And I finally made it to a farmer's market. The Oakland County Farmer's Market and it was very nice. Here's my haul for $18. Beets, bok choi, green beans, zucchini, and Whitefish pate`. Gonna eat healthy this week.


So, it's a new month and a new day. Gonna prep my veggies for cooking so I won't have to worry about meals for the rest of the week. Have a nice day y'all.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...