Thursday, December 27, 2018

The Beat Goes On

Yes, it does. I had given up on posting on the regular until that holiday was over. I was getting more hours at work, so when I got home, I just wanted to eat and go to bed. But... it is over until the end of 2019. My schedule will get back to normal and I can do some serious creating. Got big plans for 2019. Still getting things sorted out. This morning I finally wrote my 'unfinished projects' list. Not as many as I thought there would be. Some will take a day or two to finish while others will take a bit longer. But I can still work on them along the way. I will have to. One is a roombox.

I have eaten so much stuff these past couple of weeks. Candy, both homemade and store bought; cookies, scones, did I mention cookies? Pie. Chocolate covered nuts. And then I was able to make it to my mother's for Christmas. She fed me. Ribs, mashed taters, and stir fry veggies. Yum! Stopped by my cousin's and she had homemade spaghetti. It was so good. I don't think I brought back enough as leftovers. Another cousin grilled (hey, this part of MI had no snow, not that that matters for grilling) and brought over ribs, chicken, prawns, and crab legs. So for breakfast, after starting back to exercising, I had pie for breakfast. The last of the bean pie. And lots of coffee. It will be difficult to break the sweet habit, especially when the roomie has it all over the house. My will is strong.

I didn't draw that much during the month except little things on the calendar that hangs on the fridge.


I made my roomie a pair of flannel lounging pants with little kitty cats all over. She loved them and the flannel was so nice, even after pre-washing the fabric. I hadn't sewn anything life size in awhile and I enjoyed it, so I will have to do more.

I got a really cool prop for some upcoming show. I'm thinking of making some creepy pumpkins and some skellies to go with it. It's kind of cool.



Having some tech problems, so I will post more later.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...