Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019

Day two on this calendar. It's 2019 y'all. No pic for this post because I just wanted to get started. Lots to do, lots I want to do and so far, I've gotten a decent start. First off, last year. 2018. I did do a few things.


  • was a vendor at three doll shows
  • finished 25 projects which included 52 pieces
  • designed and made a doll for a theatrical production in North Carolina
  • designed Halloween embroidery for a friend
  • made my second trip up north, seeing another lighthouse and the Straights of Mackinac
  • started a new doll making technique
  • wrote a little, very little on my novels
That's what I did. What I accomplished and I'm pretty proud of myself. It wasn't all that I had wanted to do. But I did do some things and this year will be a lot better. I'm in a different place in my mind right now and I've got some exciting things coming my way.

With this new technique I will be doing more standing figures. Some will be cute, some funny, some a wee bit scary. But I believe it will help me grow as an artist. Making my box just a little bit bigger. So stayed tuned. We've got a new slate for the next trip around the sun.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...