Sunday, November 3, 2019

Now it's November

Yes sirree, it's November. Second to the last month of the year. What happened? Don't know but I'm still hanging around. Still working on getting the knee better. Back to working on a limited basis because of said knee. Had a wonderful fall this year, so there's that. Beautiful colors, walking in the neighborhood on clear mornings where the air is crisp and clean. Sometimes walking in the early morning fog, and crunching leaves underfoot. I can't remember the last time I had an actual fall that lasted more than two days. It did snow Halloween night and I did work but that's okay.


The snow didn't stay long but I guess this next season is here. The temperatures haven't been getting any higher than high 40s and in the morning it's been quite chilly. I started my 365 Days of Halloween by doing small drawings on a calendar. Not the greatest but I did it everyday. I may take some of the drawings and do more detailed ones.


There won't be a big Christmas this year. There usually isn't. My niece will get doll clothes. And there are a few things for my mom. Will be working on saving money for a big trip in the near future. But for now, I'm working on projects already started and participating in NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month. 50,000 words during the month of November. I didn't finish last year but I'm planning on finishing this year. So far I have 2631 words written. That's my update. Have a great day.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...