Wednesday, October 23, 2019

October


October is zooming by and not going according to plan. I am working on dealing with it. Still getting the knee better, back to work on a limited basis, and trying to get back to creating things. Anything on the regular. It's been hard but I tell myself it's only been about two months since my surgery and to cut myself some slack. Working on it. But it has turned out to be a wonderful fall. Cool temps, gusting winds, rain, colorful leaves... it's been a true fall. Going for walks and crunching leaves; I can't remember the last time that happened.


The colors have been great. I'm enjoying everything and filing it in my head and I think I will have to get some of these pics printed off. Now if we can have a decent Halloween night. No rain or snow or freezing temps. That would be perfect.

Below are some more Frida dolls finally painted and ready for clothes. I guess I should take another pic because their faces are done. I will be painting other dolls today. I have been doing tiny sketches on a calendar all month long and will show those soon. At least I'll get 31 days of Halloween.


No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...