Thursday, February 27, 2020

Where Did February Go?

Even though there was an extra day this month, February blew by. And ending with a snowstorm in the Midwest. I have some really cool news that I'm waiting for the go-ahead to tell everyone. Something I can cross off my Bucket List. Lent is now on and I will be working it. Not necessarily a religious thing for me but a time of reflection, get back to eating healthy, get back to exercising on the regular, get old projects done, new projects started... basically, work on me.

The first two months of the year and new decade have been okay. A few downs but mostly ups and I'm feeling fine. Haven't been able to say that in awhile. Going out on the limb to try new things. Getting back to enjoying the process of creating. Realizing that some projects just won't see the light of day. And that's okay. I've got a cargo ship load of ideas. But so far, the year is on an even keel.

Kept up with my 29 Faces art challenge. Have one more face to do. Maybe. Previous years it's been 28 faces but this is Leap Year so I guess I'll do one more. For the heck of it.




I'm thinking about turning some of these into dolls. Working on a size and what to make them out of. Air dry clay, polymer clay... not sure just yet. And all are from the same basic face I started with. Not bad I'd say. The next 40+ days might be a challenge. My plan is to complete 20 pieces of work. We'll see how that goes. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...