Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Snow!

I'm hanging in there. It's been and emotional roller coaster the past several days since I was laid off. Fear, dread, anger, frustration, sadness, depression... I could go on. I have cried a lot and it's a struggle to find a creative happy place. So I joined an online art challenge of sorts. 100 dogs. Hosted by Jennifer Steck. https://jennifersteck.com/ or on Instagram under JenniferSteckArts. Her style is very whimsical and it's something I've never done. So far, I'm enjoying it and have to catch up. I've got 21 crazy dogs.


I know it's supposed to be spring but we got snow early this week. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for my visitors or not. I wanted to ask them if they were Census workers or plague doctors.




I'm going to continue to look for online work and do something creative. I hope you all have a pleasant day too.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...