Sunday, March 22, 2020

Staying In

Unless it's for groceries. I pretty much have what I need except for air dry clay. I think I held off too long to order some online. Now I've seen there's a back order of the product because some people hoarded it. They probably don't even use it but they have a stockpile and no one who does use it can't get it. I also wish people would take this more seriously. Then we can get back to somewhat normal faster. My first doll show of the year has been canceled. Where I worked has closed, so now it's back to looking for some kind of work, online.

On another note, I now have plenty of time to create. Continue to downsize, go through my wardrobe (which is pretty much a joke), brush up on sewing for myself, take care of me. So... here are some sketches of new work.


A series of Plague Doctors. Seems a bit fitting right now. Please stay safe, take care of yourself, and be well.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...