Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stupid Virus

Yes, COVID-19 is affecting pretty much everyone on the planet right now. Schools and businesses closed, people off or out of work, and yet there are still those not taking things seriously. I'm taking precautions and have had my work hours cut. My doll show in April was postponed until October. I wonder how looking for a new job is going to affect me. It seems like this is how things always are for me. Finally get a plan and something weird happens. And there's not much I can do about it right now.

So, I've gotten back to some projects that were put in the cupboard. I finally finished the top of a hexie table runner using Halloween fabrics. One project at a time maybe. I'm closer to finishing this piece.


And I'm learning how to do portrait embroidery. Maybe I can catch up on that while I have more time.

I will work on getting back to some sketching too. Like some Plague Doctors or something. Be good, take care of yourselves and others. We'll get through this -thing.

No comments:

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...