Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Celebration

I'm so bad at posting. I've got to get better. I would so totally fail at Twitter. :) Any hoo, On June 17 I decided to celebrate the week leading up to my birthday. I've worked very hard so far this year and I have accomplished a lot. I am very proud of myself. My friend Marta, my very first friend in North Carolina, is going to take me to lunch. Our tradition. What else to do?

Well, I've started. Started on Friday, June 19, with a Kung Fu movie marathon. Featuring Jet Li who is quite AWESOME! Yesterday I had dinner with friends at a new restaurant downtown. A grilled veggie salad topped with mozzarella cheese filled me up. Along with a magarita and Oreo cheesecake, OMG! Today I go see Pixar's UP. Tomorrow I meet with more friends.

I feel great! I am so happy and grateful for everything in my life. Where I'm living, my friends old and new, my new found creative drive. I am an artist. I am a writer. And I love it.

1 comment:

Green Chronicles: Saving Dallas said...

I think you're great at posting!It sounds like you had a great birthday week. My favorite line of you whole post are the last three affirmations. "I am an artist. I am a writer. And I love it." That's the way to think, feel, and love. If I could dare to suggest an eleventh commandment to the Almighty, I would say it should read: "Love thyself first." Only then are you capable of loving anyone or anything else. Check out my latest blog. When are you going to tell me what kind of tie-dye you want for your birthday gift? D

Whoa!

 Okay, wow, geesh!  This year, this crazy year is going by so fast. A lot of stuff have been happening and I'm treading water. I'm h...